Name's Samantha. I'm 18. Rhode Island, USA.
Fandoms and random.
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
Reporter: What made you lose 37 pounds?
Raven Symone: The pressure of society.
Finally a celebrity who says the real reason
I’m pretty sure that in an interview, that someone told her that she looks beautiful she said:
“I was always beautiful, now I’m just thin.”
I love her
Always have, always will